If you have a smartphone, you are no doubt aware that there are hundreds of thousands of smartphone apps available on iTunes as well as the Google Play store. There are even some apps that claim to pay you to complete a variety of tasks online. What are these apps and do they really pay?
Some range from getting paid to do a price check at a local store, from scanning receipts, taking photos of products, watching videos, playing games and so much more. Here are a list of legitimate smart phone apps that will pay you cash and possibly help to off set or pay your cell phone bill or that you can use to save up for a special occasion. Feel free to use these apps along with as many as you have time for and any work at home jobs or tasks that you may do to increase your overall online income.
- GigWalk - Get paid cash to visit local stores and take photos, price checks and more!
- Mobee - Mystery shopping app that is similar to GigWalk where you can earn money visiting stores near or around your area and complete simple tasks. Please use code QQPD when you sign up.
- Qmee - Legitimate app that will pay you cash to click on links from your computer. Pays from $0.05 up to $0.20 per click. You can cash out immediately to your PayPal account.
- Checkout 51 - Get cash back when you buy products either online or offline. Pays via check in the mail after you have earned just $20.
- Ibotta - Get cash back when you purchase items and products from your favorite stores like Kroger, Whole Foods, Lowes, restaurants and so much more! Cash out when you have just $5 to your PayPal account.